Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well, I feel better today than I did yesterday and I felt better yesterday that I did the day before so that must be a good thing.

The sun was even shining when I woke up this morning and I got out of bed with unknown vigour but obviously that's been superseded with my body mimicking a lead balloon, again. Yesterday I took Noodle for a walk and was so glad that she been staying at her daddy's for a few weeks because she was fascinated in every little thing on the pavement which meant very, slow, walking. She was sniffing (and trying to eat) every leaf and stick and bit of rubbish and chewing gum on the path which meant that our walk to the Old Graveyard took over 15 minutes when it usually takes less than five. After moving at snails' pace around the graveyard I did pick up my pace a bit on the way home which just proves that what everyone tells me is true, that if you go out and do stuff you do feel better.

So I'm trying to 'get a grip' as the saying goes and have even written a list of jobs (little ones, obviously) for me to do today.

Tinypoppet (If I call you different things, people might get confused and think I've got more friends ;)) says in her wonderfully wise way that I could start the course and if don't like it, I could stop it, but if I don't start it, I'll never know if I would have liked it or not.

Umm, such clarity and sensibleness. Obviously couldn't have been written by me.

Danny Wallace the originator of 'Join Me' and Random Acts of Kindness has written another book called 'Yes Man' where he said 'yes' to everything for a year and totally changed his life. I haven't read it yet but if I follow his example (and I think it's a good example to follow), I guess it means I'll be doing my course.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should start the course becasue then there is one less thing to have to decide, think of it as a fresh start and be positive about meeting new people who may change your live and help you find a new path to take. everyday is an adventure and i think it is important to remember that everyday, some days there are big adventures other only small but all change us and help move us forward in this mad place called life!! And remember you are never alone, lots of love/hugs/smiles/etc kt xx
p.s i did get your postcode!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home