Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oh dear, my bad cooking seems to be contagious - I just cooked the worst carbonara in the whole wide world. Normally I cook quite a mean carbonara but today everything went wrong: it was too dry and scrambled eggy and even the bacon didn't taste good. All I can say is, "Sorry, H". At least we've got some nice wine to wash away the taste.

On other matters, I'd just like to say: "Ahhhhhhh. OMG. I'm freaking out."

I'm freaking out 'cos I don't know where the summer's gone. I'm not taking about the lack of yellow thing in the sky although that's another good question, I'm talking about my two months off. Suddenly we're nearing the end of August and September is almost upon us.

OK, maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here but August seems to be going speedy quick. The problem here is that tidying up last week, I came across my summer project brief which I have to do before the start of term. (If I decide to go back to college, that is, but then again the job offers haven't exactly been flooding in.)

Anyway, I haven't even read the summer brief properly never mind started it. Hence the ahhhh panic nature of this blog. If I was writing for a magazine they'd be some silly 'Ed' comment saying: "Err well, why don't you get on with it then?" Which would be a good point if a bit trite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home