Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Speaking of Lego, guess what I did yesterday? Umm, maybe I shouldn't be admitting this to the world being of supposedly adult age. Oh well.

Anyway, I went to my dad's yesterday and the good thing about having a dad that keeps everything... is that everything is still there. All the things I had when I was little are still available to play with, should my mood dicatate... So seeing as I was thinking about the greatness of that wonderful plastic brick and little people creation that is Lego and more importantly that we were in the garage sorting things out. For those of you who don't know, rooting around and tidying my dad's garage is a very exciting once every twenty year opportunity so I made sure I made the most of it.

It wasn't difficult to find the old Mothercare nappy box that is jammed full of the stuff and then I spread it all out over the steps at the back of the house and set about creating my own little Lego house. Maybe I should stop now before you start to realise how sad and immature I am but I'll just say that it was a great three-storey house with a garden, cool conservatory/extension thing, balcony, different height roofs and a chimney. Oh dear, I've probably said to much.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Simba said...

Yay! Another Lego fan. Let's start a club :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home