Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One good thing about this computer is that the keyboard has really deep keys which means I don't make as many mistakes as usual. So maybe the amount of time it takes to load a page is cancelled out by the amount of typos I normally make? (Is there a competition for the slowest computer in the whole wide world that I can enter this computer in?)

Other things about this hotel however are not so good. This morning I was given stale Shreddies for my breakfast! However, a shopping mission has been undertaken and tomorrow I should have Alpen which would be a great improvement. Also, this morning I found a dead mouse with its head bitten off just outside the back door but I don't think that was my mum's fault and I'm not even sure it was our cats' fault as they don't do that kind of thing, being well-brought up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home