Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, July 31, 2006

Good news! I'm getting on better with my I-neb. Phew, I had this vision of me taking my poor little blue I-neb back to the hospital and having to tell the physios that I was sorry but we couldn't work together and would have to part company. Luckily I don't think that's going to happen any more as we're slowly getting used to each other's idiosyncratic ways.

Also, more good news, I applied for a job at Ethical Consumer magazine today. I had to write about all the campaigning type things I've done, so I told them about this blog which is campaigning-ish. So if you are reading this Ethical Consumer people, please give me a job as I'd be very good and keen! (Please don't read the next bit though, as you might think I'm a bit silly...)

Oh dear, bear of very little brain strikes again. Firstly, despite not very sunshiny weather this morning, I wore my most summery clothes today and as well as getting somewhat wet while walking Noodle, I also slipped on the pavement as flip-flops aren't exactly the most gripping of footwear. Secondly, I sent Adelaide (the first person in my address book) 53 blank text messages as I forgot to lock my phone. Sorry! I've now invented an 'A' person with a 00000000000 phone number so it shouldn't happen again, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home