Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, July 28, 2006

Boo! The shortest love affair in the history of the world is over. For today, at least, it could be back on tomorrow, who knows? I don't like my I-neb anymore, it makes me feel sick and is annoying to wash. There's no reason why is should make me feel sick as I'm using the same drug - it probably just means I've haven't been inhaling it properly before. Oops!

Hurrah! Noodle walking is back on. Vanessa's had no problems with her so as long as I don't let her play with boys, all should be OK. I'm putting my 'other dog' radar on high alert.

Wow! Richard Madeley of Richard and Judy fame went to visit Angel the other day. I mean, how cool is that? I am v jealous as am a big fan. More good news is that Angel's super speedy recovery continues and she's even posted her own blog update today. A big YAY for the maker-upper of that word.

Ha! Comedy moment during H's work presentation the other day. He had a slide that just said flible on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home