Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, July 21, 2006

No more wittering, tritely posts, much more serious matters are afoot. Emily-Tinypoppet-Angel is in hospital and needs lots of lung-inflating and getting better thoughts. (Actually I think Angel is the only person who reads my blog if the dearth [I love that word] of comments on here are anything to go by. So that'll just be me and the computer sending lots of mendy lung thoughts Brompton way, then.)

Yesterday, she had the most awful day - a haemothorax (major bleeding) as well as a pneumothorax (collapsed lung) and her oxygen sats dropped to 40% (which is most definitely NOT good) but the docs managed to stabilise her (BIG phew, sigh of relief and YAY!) and her lung is now inflating. :)

While Angel's excruciating wait goes on, I've only got one thing to say. Are you all donors? If not, click here to register NOW. And make sure you've all bought your fabulous t-shirts as modelled by my mum at sports day, (click to get this year's hottest look). Err mum, where are the other people in the race??! And err, I'm not sure you've got your running technique quite right - it looks like you are running in slow motion! He, he. Well done, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home