Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm at home and my mum only has dial-up and it's sooooooooooo slow so I think that I may have to go on a blog holiday.

I started writing my blog and my sister took over and taking the mickey wrote it as she thought I'd write it. Worryingly it's pretty close to what I'd have written, so here it is...

It's amazing what you can do if you get up early! It helped that it was a lovely sunny day. I got the train (Virgin and shock, horror, it was on time!) and then I got the flyer (bus) to Bristol Airport which is near my mum's (my dad thought I'd flown, as if). I got over my rejection of the airport because I'm saving the environment with one journey.

Then, I went to Grace's (my goddaughter) birthday party.

I'm not too tired even thought I've done so much today. (I think I'm really good at touch-typing but I make loads of mistakes.)

But what's with this weather? Boo. Apparently in Leeds it's sunny and too warm to sit in the living room but here it's rain, rain, rain. Hey-ho I'll get over it, I suppose (hopefully it will be better tomorrow.) Hurrah! Here's a photo of some rain (sorry no photo).

Bye bloggers, until next time x

ps. My sister and mum are being horrible to me and teasing me about how I write this. What do you think? Comments welcome. Thanks bloggers.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go changing the way you write your blog - love it the way it is!! C'est tres amusant Kx

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so you're meant to be touch typing! Interesting how it always seems to take so long ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home