Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Having a slightly troublesome man cf cough, the old me probably wouldn't have gone out last night. But being the new 'making the most of things' me and being inspired by a certain someone who went clubbing with her oxygen, (I mean, how impressive is that?? Angel, you make cf cool.) I did.

It would've been pretty pathetic if I hadn't gone out for a meal and to watch some comedy just because I had an ickle tiny throat tickle and surprise, surprise I had lots of fun (apparently this is a common reaction if you actually stop grumping around the house and leave it for some form of entertainment venue). The comedy club even played some my favourite seventies and eighties tunes afterwards and I managed to boogie away with the best of them. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home