Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My grandma, (left with my mum and me - in yet another ridiculous picture of yours truly) and grandpa (below dancing with my cousin Becky at her wedding in April) came up yesterday as I gave them special dispensation to fly. Well I think they've planted enough trees in their life (a wood, or two) to make their flight carbon neutral. However, if they want to come again they might have to plant some more.

We had a lovely meal last night and they came to college to see the exhibition today. I knew I'd be upset if I walked into the studio and my film wasn't working so I made them look at some photography while I went to investigate...Obviously it wasn't running correctly but it only took me a few minutes to sort it out. I think I've sussed it now so it should be working perfectly tomorrow - the last day of the exhibition!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home