Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I really am a bear of very little brain.

Or is that an insult to Winnie the Pooh?

I need to construct, or rather get H to make, he doesn't know this yet and I was hoping it could be done tonight... umm methinks I could be pushing my luck. Anyway, I need to construct a projector-holding-contraption so I can angle the projector so it will project my film onto the floor. Obviously, I should've thought about this before today (with only three days to go before the exhibition opens...).

And being of very little brain, when I got home I realised I'd only measured the length and angle and not the width or height. D'oh. So I rang the IT people at college (who know who I am because I've been up there about 100 times in the last two days asking equally stupid questions) to ask them the model of the projector I'm borrowing for the final show. Luckily they knew.

Then, I spent an hour searching the internet as the model has been discontinued and the information there was about it didn't include the size. Finally I tracked down the dimensions on a cached page. (A handy trick if you can't access a link from a search engine because it's been deleted, click 'Cached' and it will bring up the old page.)

Maybe the reason I never have any time is because it takes me one hour to do something a non-dopey person would have done in five seconds.

Now, all I've got to do is persuade a certain someone to get out his hammer and saw when he comes home. Luckily for me he doesn't like football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home