Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I (whoops, am not meant to use 'I') was starting to panic this morning as I thought the old exhausted me had returned due to my extreme sleepiness yesterday and the huge, massive, mammoth effort it took to come to college today. The thought of cleaning the floor didn't appeal much either. (It turns out that my non-cleaning pass was only valid last week).

Weirdly when I got to college, I had loads more energy and got right into the task ahead. It's actually amazingly satisfying scrubbing paint off the floor and with a bit of cleaner, some water, a scourer, rubber gloves and elbow grease, it's surprising how clean you can get it. Umm... maybe I tackled my task with a bit too much gusto as my arm's aching now.

Luckily being oop north it's a bit colder today which is definitely better or maybe I'm feeling OK because I'm in the computer room were there's air conditioning. Hurrah! Bizarrely for me I'm being highly efficient and sensible as I'm writing this while I'm backing up my final project work. (As it's a film it takes up loads of file space and is only saved on the server which is a little bit risky as theoretically anyone could delete it.)

Anyway, huge apologies for my lack of email/telephone communication recently. I'm fighting with that time thing again and am afraid my blog will just have to suffice for now. xx

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really missed your blog while we were away in France, its part of my daily routine. You probably don't realise how much your green reminders nudge me- we have bought Ecover stuff to try again, years ago I used to use it but stopped and forgot to start again, also I'm making a more serious attempt not to brush my teeth under a running tap and I'm driving people crazy switching off standby lights etc.I'm also glad its a bit cooler today! I bet Noodle doesn't like the heat either. So pleased that college work has been going well , even your supervisor approves WOW! Hope H.enjoyed the racing. Your grandparents are excited about their visit to you! My bedtime, love, G X

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Simba said...

Ecover is cool. I like their cleaning products and washing liquid but prefer Bio-D washing-up liquid. There are quite a few different brands now - so you've got no excuse not to stick with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home