Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, June 08, 2006

How inconvenient. The Blogger server was down last night so I couldn't post and my blogging is going to be all messed up this weekend as I'm going to Brands Hatch to watch H racing. Here's a pic of H's car (he built it himself y'know, for anyone who doesn't). He assures me that it isn't too bad for the environment because it's very light and has a motorbike engine or something like that. The justification I like the best is that it'’s made mostly from recycled parts!

So here's yesterday's post...

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 07, 2006

Sun, glorious sun. It's been another lovely hot day which us honorary northern-types are relishing because we don't see many Mediterranean-like days up here. H being his normal funny self took his ski-jacket to work again today even though it was boiling hot and there wasn't a fluffy white cloud in the sky. I'm not sure why but he takes it (or one of his many fleeces) everywhere. He even took a fleece when we went to Turkey in August a couple of years ago! Apparently, he uses it as extra pockets for pieces of string and nuts and bolts and ear plugs or whatever it is that boys carry around with them. Umm...I'm not convinced. Whatever the reason, it never ceases to raise a cheap laugh.

P.S. I try not to be judgmental...except about people who read the Daily Mail that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home