Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, June 02, 2006

Wow! Summer is finally here and I'm writing this while sun-bathing in the house. (I've opened the window right back so all the sun's lovely warmth flows right in and have put some sun cream on so it smells like summer too!)

Before, I became all happy-in-the-sun-like, I was going to write something along the lines of this...

Rewind. I want (need) this week again. I'm not sure what's happened to it but it's gone. Disappeared. Vanished. Finito. I was meant to go into college this week (it's half-term for any grown-up people who might be reading) and catch-up with all my work, but obviously I haven't.

Luckily, someone from my course told me the other day that the final, final deadline for my essay (the one I've been trying to write since I started this blog) was that afternoon. So, I spent the next couple of hours finishing it off. I don't think it actually was the absolute deadline but I'm glad he said that because otherwise I never would've finished it and it'd still be hanging over me. Why, oh why, can I only work under pressure?

So back to this week. Obviously, my mum came which was really good but even though we didn't do that much I was still really tired and then I walked Noodle three days in a row which has pretty much finished me off. How can such a little dog walk so fast?

I think H is really pleased that I'm all Noodle-walked out because my talk about getting a puppy has become a little more regular and less jokey recently. And although he likes Noodle, it's because he sees her as more of a surrogate cat.

Speaking of Kat's, Happy Birthday Miss Lee! xx

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for my happy birthday wishes and the lovely card. Was great to speak to you! Had lovely evening out celebrating.

Very excited about your good Noodle news. Bet his mummy is pleased as well but not as pleased as Noodle must be that he gets to carry on his cool Lucy walks!

Love Kxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home