Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Noodle's mummy is back from her work trip and asked me to walk Noodle today. Yay! I don't know the latest on Noodle's long-term living arrangements yet but she's in Leeds now so I get important Noodle time :)

Don't worry, Noodle hasn't turned into a cat... I just realised that she is my only pic on this blog so I thought I'd post one of my lovely cats Mich and Beale. (Beale is the one doing the kissing). They live with my mum but that is through necessity rather than choice.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me-have you asked Mich and Beale how they like their living arrangements??? xx

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These cats eat birds like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home