Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, May 15, 2006

My college is being OFSTED inspected this week, so everyone on my course got sent letters telling us to be punctual (not our strong point) and to be the studio doing work, not sitting around chatting! Umm I hope none of the inspectors read this.

Anyway, I didn't want to force myself to get up because the nightmare of last week is still fresh in my mind and I know (keep having to remind myself of this) that I only felt so bad because I was so exhausted. I woke up at 9.30 which meant I'd be late and so I told my tutor I'd hopefully be in for the afternoon. Famous last words. I don't think I've ever gone in for the afternoon when I've said I will, it just doesn't happen. This time I fell asleep for about four hours, which was actually really nice. Obviously not very productive.

The good thing is I don't feel bad for sleeping in the day, like I sometimes do, because I did normal things at the weekend. I went to Saltaire and out in Hudderfield (I've decided it's not that bad) with H's friends, walked Noodle (she's still here - the decision has been postponed for another week. Fingers crossed) and then took her to a cafe where we had to sit outside in the freezing cold. It might not seem like that much but it was for me, especially compared to six months ago.

But I'll have to really try and go to college tomorrow because I've just realised that our major project is meant to marked next week. Eek, I haven't even started mine. Well I have done some research and experiments but that's about it. I'm sure they'll give me an extension...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home