Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Normally I spend my whole time worrying about things that have happened in the past which may not be the most positive thing to do but at least it's not uncertain.

Whereas now, I'm worrying about future things like where we are going to live. H works in Huddersfield and doesn't like the commuting but I like Leeds and want to stay, especially now I'm probably going to do the second year of my course...Or maybe I shouldn't stay on if I'm feeling better because the main reason to do the second year is to get on a degree course and I don't want to do that...

But then what do I want to do? Ahh panic. Block out thoughts about the future and think about fluffy animals instead. Maybe I should go to the city farm for solace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home