Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Writing this blog really helped me feel better yesterday as I was able to vent my grumpiness and put a positive spin on it at the same time. :)

Before, I would have written down how rubbish I was feeling without it making me feel any better. In fact, I'd probably be feeling worse because I'd link how I was feeling with dredged up memories that would add to my feelings of rubbishness and then my negative thoughts would start to suffocate me and I'd think that life was conspiring against me! As you can see, not exactly a normal way of looking at things.

So anyway, I made it to college again (only one hour and half late) and the really good thing is that neither today nor yesterday did I feel so painfully exhausted the whole time. Maybe I'm tempting fate by mentioning this but I have been able to do more things over the past week and have been feeling more awake. Usually it's difficult for me to move from the sofa, and it's not me being lazy, it's like I'm magnetized to the sofa and it takes all my effort for me to break the attraction and get up. But recently, I've been able to get up from the sofa and cook, or wash up, or hang washing out without it being an overwhelmingly enormous effort. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lu,

Glad to see you are getting to college and doing a blog! Very cool. thanks again for the birthday pictures. Ad x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home