Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thought for the day... The average person in the West eats 40% more food than they need. Eek!

This fact comes from my new favourite book, 500 Of The Most Important Health Tips You'll Ever Need, because, surprisingly enough, it gives loads of great tips on how to eat yourself better :). Unfortunately though it seems that all yummy foods containing chocolate, sugar, flour and caffeine can actually be quite bad for you :(.

Anyway, I dedicate this eating fact to my friend Rob who always tells me that I eat too much and eat MUCH too quickly. (I'm not very good at that chewing thing.) I've told him that people with Cystic Fibrosis are meant to eat lots but then again, maybe my huge balloon-like stomach is trying to tell me something.

One person who doesn't eat too much food (except Birthday cake, that is) is my Grandpa. Happy Birthday Grandpa 85 today. YAY! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home