Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I’m meant to be limiting myself to one post a day because I’m miles behind with my college work but I just needed to say that I wouldn’t have started this blog if it wasn’t for my friend, the one and only (Pink) Angel. I needed to join blogger.com to reply to another of her wonderfully inspiring posts and then I thought…I’d like a blog too, and starting this blog is by far the most positive thing I have done in the last ten years or so. So hurrah for the Angelic one.

Like me, Angel has CF but unlike me she is waiting for a transplant and has already been on the list for over a year :(. Angel is really amazing and you can find out for yourself how amazing she is if you read her pink and smiley blog.

But being the pink, fluffy and smiley sort of person she is, (and luckily for me and everyone who knows me, some of that pink and smileyness is rubbing off onto me as I am more of a black, prickly and grumpy type!) she's designed some very pretty T-shirts to raise awareness for organ donation. So please (pretty please) visit her website Live life then give life and buy a t-shirt as they come highly recommended. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Tinypoppet said...

I think you are a fairycake star with sweetie bobbles on the top! :) hugs for you ms simba. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home