Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Saturday, April 22, 2006

In case you were wondering about my pose in the photo, it was taken last weekend at my cousin Becky's wedding. There I was dancing away when suddenly to my great excitement, "Let's Get Ready to Rhumble" starting playing and I (to my own and everyone else's surprise) started going crazy to the beautiful voices of PJ and Duncan.

Becky and Steve (her husband now, eek!) had selected loads of songs for a jukebox but (I've yet to tell them their grave error) had put on the playlist that "Let's Get Ready to Rhumble" was by Ant and Dec and as any true fan knows they sang it (and their whole first album) as their Byker Grove namesakes. So here I am doing my best "Psyche" move. Strangely and maybe even more worryingly, it is the only song I know all the words to! Yes really.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, don't worry you're not really missing out. Then again, there are some other PJ and Duncan classics you could also check out like "If I Give You My Number" and the equally renowned "She Scores a Perfect Ten."

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Tinypoppet said...

watch us wreck the mic, watch us wreck the mic, watch us wreck the mic...

psyche.

;) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home