Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, April 21, 2006

Wow! More people are buying t-shirts and spreading the t-shirt word and all this awareness raising is making me feel really good! Who’d have thought it? No me sitting around being grumpy and complaining that I’m too tired to do anything today.

Why have I never thought about anyone except myself before? Oh, I’ve just realised that is a negative question directed at the past which I’ve been told not to do. Apparently, I should try and look forward instead. Can I just forget about the past? I'm not sure that I can but I’m definitely loving all the positiveness I’m feeling at the moment and feedback I’m getting.

Anyway, I better go and finish my essay now because I don’t really want to get kicked off my course. As much as I love blogging, I don’t think I can do it all day everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home