Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My other top CF friend Emmie, who also helped design and promote the t-shirts and did all sorts of behind-the-scenes stuff that you need to do to get a t-shirt campaign up-and-running, texted me this morning and said that eight people had already gone from my blog to their Live life then give life website!

I was stupidly excited that people were actually reading my stuff, then I thought…Oh no, maybe it’s just me checking that the link works! But I don’t think I did it eight times, so hurrah to you blog reader(s)!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tinypoppet said...

yaaay you generating traffic for us :)

And how weird is that, our easter egg hunts are exactly the same! (or should that be eggsactly, groan...!)
Mini eggs hidden round the garden, with many a year resulting in a crying child as the final egg cannot be traced and the "hider" cant remember where they hid it...ah good old family traditions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home