Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, April 27, 2006

As I've been feeling so bouncy these last few days, I decided to bounce down to London to see my sister as it's her birthday tomorrow. Hurrah!

There were loads of business people on the train going back to the Big Smoke and it made me feel quite weird that I used to be part of that working world. Now, I just go to college for a few hours a week and do fun things like painting and drawing and making mini-films. (Which I've been doing today although, me being me, I thought I'd be able to knock-up a five minute video in an afternoon, which is erm...surprisingly not the case.)

Anyway, starting this blog has made me realise that I really miss writing. Not the news-hound stuff which I was always rubbish at 'cos I hated pressing people, and I don't even think it's the articles, it's more the discipline of writing to a word count(ish), trying to make sentences sound pretty and eek, maybe this is going a bit far, the deadlines. At least posting everyday means I have to write something and that makes me feel like I've achieved lots. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Emmie said...

Hiya Simba! How are you hun? Sounds like things are going a wee bit better at the moment? WOO HOOO!!! Sorry I haven't texted you back yet, been having a French nightmare which you can read all about on my blog. Strangely enough you and I have picked exactly the same look for our blogs lol. Anyway, will check my results later and let you know what they say, though I think they are measured in different amounts in the UK which could be fun. Take care and big hugs xxxxxxx

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Emmie said...

Oooh by the way we have had 17 hits now at the LLTGL campaign website from your link GO YOUUUUU!!!! xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home