Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I freaked out last night because I fell asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours with the radio blaring away, then I went to bed early and this morning slept through my phone alarm three times (or at least that's how many times I heard it going off) before finally waking up half an hour late. But at least I did wake up, I have slept through the whole alarm cycle many times before.

I am writing this at college while I am waiting for the movie I made of my old art teacher to burn to disc. It's causing me a bit of (waste) stress because I've gone through four dvds backing up my work which are useless now. Also I'm only copying now because the last copy I made doesn't play on PCs. Something I would've known if I'd asked the IT support people for help. Why do I never ask for help? I don't think it's a case of always thinking I know better (which obviously is sometimes the case) but also I feel bad about taking people's time.

Anyway, today is a good day because it's my Grandma's Birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home