Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, May 08, 2006

We had a big tidy-up yesterday as our house had become stupidly messy but today I have come home from college and promptly covered the floor with newspaper and artwork again. Luckily H is in Birmingham for a course so he won't be arriving home any minute and complaining.

The thing is, I really do hate mess but I sort of panicked when I got home that I needed to do some college work so got out all my pens and paints and paper. I've now recreated the playgroup experience in my sitting room but am too tired to pick it all up and a bit grumpy too because my work never looks as good on paper when compared with the images I have in my head...

But I'm not that bad (honestly), or rather I've found someone worse than me, after posting my last "Why am I so messy?" blog someone (who'll remain nameless) told me they'd hidden washing up in the oven before!

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened in the Noodle custody case? Were any decisions made?

Perhaps you could apply for weekend rights as a surrogate parent?

Kx
PS - Shame the giant snails are an enviromental risk. They sound COOL!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Simba said...

Thanks for keeping me on my toes. Hope you like the pic, it's epecially for you.

Ohh what a lovely K&J song that was xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home