Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yesterday was an evil day. But trying to be the new more rational me, I kept telling myself that it was worse because I was so tired. I was hoping that some sleep would make today loads better but I only had about 13 hours, which might seem a lot, but if the bags under my eyes yesterday morning were anything to go by, then I needed at least 20.

So here am I awake, when my body still needs to be asleep. I'm in a sort of whiney depressed mood which isn't me really depressed, more frustrated and angry like a caged animal. (Obviously, I'm not sure what being a caged animal is like but I imagine it's something like I feel.) I sort of wonder around the house grumpily being frustrated and getting cross with everything and whining about things with a few tears here and there.

Anyway, yesterday I felt like I'd been cut in two. We had our presentation of our artists at college and I showed the film I'd made of my old art teacher (not that it was the easy option or anything...). I felt fine beforehand but absolutely awful afterwards. There was a slight problem with the sound at the beginning which I stressed about for about two hours after and then my tutor made a sarcastic comment about my camera technique which I obsessed about for another eight or so hours and which made me want to kill him. Obviously, a perfectly normal reaction.

As you might've realised, I can't cope with any slight criticism although I do have a less acute reaction when I'm not tired. I hope.

Also yesterday, Rob left for his homeland Australia forever. :( :( :(. Rob is my best (only) friend in Leeds and I am really really upset about him going. After having such a bad day, I was thinking that I should just go home to bed but I'm really glad I went to the airport to see him off. I think H was also glad even though he got me at my most mood-swingy and annoying for the journeys there and back.

Rob said I made him sound horrible in one of my early posts because I wrote how he said H and I eat too much and eat far too quickly! But I didn't think it was horrible or mean it horribly, I just thought it was funny and so very very true and Rob, you couldn't be horrible if you tried. Miss you already xx

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Tinypoppet said...

bah for evil days, evil tutors, evil departures and all other things evil. Let us trap them inside a large cage which I can now create out of liquorice, knowing what a deadly and indisoluble substance it is... ;)

Hugs to you Ms Simba xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home