Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, June 23, 2006

OH MY GOD! What an emotional rollercoaster of a week. Was it worth it? How I'm feeling right now? No. Will I change my mind when I'm less exhausted? Maybe.

When my tutor asked me if I was going to do next year's course and I said I didn't know and kept changing my mind, he said when I saw my work all up in lights it would convince me to stay. But when I arrived tonight, I found it a total anti-climax and wanted to flee from the building.

This was actually a perfectly rational response. When I walked into the studio, my heart sunk when instead of my film playing along all happily, an image of the computer's desktop was being projected. I just KNEW when I left at 4 o'clock that it wouldn't be OK when I returned. Oh yes, so much for the easy task of hanging up my book and fine-tuning the computer, five hours later... By far the best thing about today was having a lovely long bath.

Anyway, I got my projector working again but it still didn't make me really happy. But then again, what am I meant to feel? Thinking about it now, I am proud of it and the people who really matter are coming next week so as long as it's working then, then I'll be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home