Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I hope yesterday was a blip. I've been feeling so 'up' recently that I hadn't even thought about how I'd feel when my course finished. But yesterday I got all scared and worried that I was going to get really depressed again and that made me feel depressed. Typical!

I've got two whole months ahead of me, which normal people would relish and would want to fill with 101 different and memorable things, but not me. All that time without structure freaks me out. H kindly offered to write a timetable of cleaning and tidying duties around the house and garage to keep me occupied but I told him I wasn't convinced that this was what I needed.

Maybe I felt worse yesterday because I woke up early and was not feeling great. Or maybe it's because I've had so many visitors recently and been so busy that I haven't had time to think, let alone think about negative things. Or probably both. Also, after the excitement of the exhibition, my course seemed to end really abruptly and I don't think I was really ready for it.

Anyway, today was better as I walked Noodle and tomorrow I'm going home to see my cats. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home