Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's weird, because I haven't been writing regularly, the posts on the bottom of this page are about college, THE exhibition (all that stress) and art work but all that stuff now seems a lifetime ago. I guess it means I'm sufficiently relaxed and in full holiday mood.

Anyway, here are some pics to bring you up to date with my life over the past week.
Here I am at Clevedon being very wussy and scared. I'm still a bit perplexed as I was always the brave adventurous one while my sister was the scaredy cat but she walked along it just fine whereas I started crawling pretty much as I set off across the wall.

Umm, not the best look. Here I'm modelling a beautiful flowery dress which I found in the loft and which aged me by about 20 years. And Mich, of course.








Last but not least, the beautiful Beal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home