Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, July 24, 2006

More good news, Angel's recovery continues at Speedy Gonzales pace and she even went on an exercise bike yesterday! Is there no stopping this girl? No, thank goodness. So thank you lots for your getting better thoughts.

Meanwhile, I've been hanging out with Noodle. Which is nice. Then, this evening I drove to Vanessa's (Noodle's mummy) to take her to Homebase - just as she was walking to my house to meet me! Oh dear, my usual lack of communication strikes again...

H is being his usual wonderful chickeny self - he really is very good at making chicken noises (they are the best of his whole repertoire of animal sounds), I think it's 'cos he grew up being called Hen! I dared him to answer the phone with a bwaarkkk, and he did which was pretty impressive and funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home