Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Saturday, July 22, 2006

:( :( Angel is in intensive care after her lung collapsed again. :( :(

As she is an inspiration to me and lots of other people with and without cf as well as the inspiration behind my blog (and where would I (or you) be without lucyism?), I need you to send her all the getting better thoughts you can muster. So, come on Ms Yayness, keep up pink fight. You know we're all rooting for you. C'MON!!

Someone on the cf forum has christened her our pink leader, which I like a lot. So, please (pretty pink please with sweetiebobbles on top) oh pink leadery one, get well soon xxxx

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So distressing to hear about Emily, we are sending our positive thoughts. Knowing how determined she is I bet she'll fight hard to overcome this hurdle.

I had already thought that when I retire I'd campaign for transplant donors.

Don't take our lack of comments, recently, to mean we're not avidly reading you every day. Just too tired and stressed at end of term, sorry.

love, G and R

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Simba said...

I'll tell Emily your campaigning plans - I'm sure it'll speed-up her recovery even more. :)

Hope the end-of-term wasn't too stressful and you're now enjoying your hols.x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home