Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

D'oh me. After spending all day stressing about whether I should do my course or not, I found out this evening that enrolment isn't until next week and the course doesn't start until the week after. So plenty of time to decide what to do and start the summer brief if needs be.

I did decide today that I probably would do the course, if only because the alternative is so dire. It might not seem dire to some people. I feel bad 'cos loads of people with cf are fighting for their lives and in comparison with that, I'm just making a fuss about nothing. And I'd just like to say, I am trying. I am trying not to get consumed by grumpiness and self-pity and depression because I know that H for starters is finding me very difficult to live with at the moment and because I'm fed up with being a moaning grump which is such a waste of my life.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Tinypoppet said...

sweetie you try incredibly hard. So hard infact that I think sometimes you take the worlds worries on your shoulders and also worrying about worrying and worry about other people worrying about your worrying. Now visually you can see that is far too many worries in one sentence!

Big hug, if you feel grumpy, that is fine, dont beat yourself up about it. I had a right face on me last night, the only reason I didnt throw myself on the floor in a tantrum is that I might dirty my pink PJs ;) sending love and a smile xx

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Simba said...

Not dirtying your pink PJs is a very good reason for not throwing yourself on the floor. I have some pink PJs but not a hospital floor to prevent me from throwing tantrums. Maybe I should get one?

Hope you are feeling better today xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home