Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm relentlessly blogging at the moment because I think it's important for me to write down what I'm doing and also to write down how my mood changes. Hopefully from this I can help to work out why I'm feeling 'up' one minute and 'down' the next as it all seems a bit of the mystery.

Today, I've had more energy to do things: I cycled up to the shops and didn't get in a major toddler-like grumps when I realised I'd forgotten my wallet and had to go all the way home to get it. I saw my workaholic friend from college who asked me what I'd been doing all summer. Cue embarrassed look on my face. I went to a book sale at the library and bought six books (which, obviously, I'll never read but which will look good on my bookshelves) but resisted the temptation to buy The Lock Ness Monster: The Evidence which at one pound was obviously very alluring. Probably best not to ask about the random selection of books I did buy. And finally, I emailed someone I vaguely know about volunteering at Oxfam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home