Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, December 07, 2006

A quick hello to anyone who's still reading my blog. I haven't been posting because I've been very busy which means that the times I'm not very busy, I'm very tired. Things are going well, I think, but I haven't been thinking so much (because I've been so busy) which is good.

I'm meant to be proofreading some stuff now but thought I would post as I'm blatantly not doing my work and finding other household-y type things to do. But I better get back to it as I'm off to Oxford later today! Yep, I know, my body is in shock too, I've gone from being Ms Inactive to Ms Active. Mind you, this should be my busiest week, or at least I hope it is.

My thyroid tablets seem to be working or maybe they're just acting as a placebo? I don't know but I don't really care as long as I don't collapse before the week ends.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to get a blog again, but I know you are busy. look forward to hearing all about oxfam etc on 17th
so glad things are going well. love G x

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Active-keep going, you're doing great! I was expecting to hear about an important visitor you've just had but I guess it's difficult to do justice to her in a few words!

Love and sign here xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home