Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hurrah! I survived. And I even had fun and more amazingly am still awake. I'm not sure how many hours I actually worked but I was there for the whole day sitting at a desk with a computer, phone, paper, a multitude of information sources and some pens doing a very good job of looking like I was busy! I made sure I had a good hour for lunch and two other people from the office graced me with their presence as they don't normally take lunch. I was invited to a meeting in Manchester and a Christmas meal and also to a training event in Oxford. But I'm going to go now because I don't want to overdo as the real work starts tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Lucy. Sounds like friendly, caring people and such a worthwhile organisation. Good luck. Tiredness when you feel you have achieved something is positive, isn't it? x g

 

Post a Comment

<< Home