Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Sudden desire to be normal has lead to me running before I can walk. Sorry for the abundance of cliches recently but my brain is extremely overworked right now. My weeks have gone from containing a few Noodle walks, and before that, me attempting to go into college for a couple of afternoons, to me agreeing to go into the Oxfam office next Monday and Tuesday for 9.30am and work at least an EIGHT hour day!!

I don't want to be too negative but last night I was reminded of the exhaustion that used to blight my life when I was working, and I hated feeling like that. And today, the old zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
me has returned: sleeping through my alarm; falling asleep on the sofa all afternoon; legs like lead; head lolling; eyes heavy...

I'm allowing myself ONE day like this. Tomorrow I must go swimming and pick up the momentum for Monday, eek!

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the hours you worked in Beaconsfield and London and when you did your journalism course. Oxfam needs you.
Enjoy the swim.good luck. love, G X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home