Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I don't know how to describe my current pattern of moods. I would say they're crazy or it's complete madness but then that would be enough to describe one part of it - it's more than that, maybe surreal is a good word.

Anyway the good, great news is that I've had a good weekend. Something that I thought was impossible on Friday. But yet again, my mood has been turned on its head. From feeling so desperate on Thursday and Friday and being unable to leave the house during the day, I have had a fine, 'normal' weekend. To all intents and purposes I have had more energy this weekend and been more sociable than usual which is a pretty surreal experience to say the least. If I told people I met yesterday what I'd been like on Friday I doubt they would've believed it. And even for me this weekend it seems hard to comprehend that I can have two consecutive but so totally different days.

How can one day I be so disabled (because that's what I was) by depression one day to being pretty much normal the next? How can someone feel so differently, seemingly at the flick of a switch and for no apparent reason? One day I'm a depressed zombie acting and feeling as if an evil force has taken over my body and the next I'm able to function and enjoy things as if I'd been happy and functioning all week. Well, I don't know and I don't understand it but I hope my mood doesn't yo-yo again and my good mood continues into next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home