Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm at home and although Beale isn't here which is obviously sad and a bit weird, Mich is making up for it by being more Beale-like. He doesn't tend to hang around the house as much as Beale did but he has braved seeing my mum (not his best friend) to sleep upstairs and be especially friendly and sweet. He came to see me in the night and cuddled right up close to me in a little ball. And he let us tickle his tummy which is usually a no-no as he doesn't like it can suddenly scratch or even bite! Also, he's been washing himself lots which is very un-Mich-like as he is known for his dirtiness and smelliness (we love you really Mich) or maybe he just has a normal level of cleaniness and he just couldn't live up to the ultra clean and beautiful Miss Beale.

Today we planted some daffodil and crocus bulbs around Beale's grave and also pricked-out (I think that's the correct gardening term but it's probably not) some seeds which my mum planted in Beale's favourite seed tray. We've now put the best seedlings in bigger pots and hopefully they'll grow into nice flowers in the spring or maybe tomatoes or sweet peas or apple trees. Unfortunately my mum can't remember what they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home