Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, October 16, 2006

Well here begins another week in the life of Mood Swing Molly. Let's hope it's a good one as last week wasn't. But who knows? Things change from one hour to the next, from one day to the next and from one week to the next. Mind you, this is a good thing. If I was feeling really, really bad then I wouldn't be able to feel better so quickly. I wouldn't be able to enjoy things at all and because I can, this makes me feel quite positive. When I've felt down recently, the depression comes over me and swamps me, but this is vastly better than how I used to feel when the depression was coming up from within me. Which is much more scary and difficult to cope with. So I'm thinking (hoping) that this is just a short-term thing.

Meanwhile, Emma, who runs the Live Life Then Give Life campaign with Emily, has produced a cool video to raise awareness about organ donation. The video can be viewed here on the YouTube website. So for anyone who hasn't been to YouTube yet, here's your chance to see what all the fuss is about, and, of course, to watch a fab film.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to go and stay at the party. Was there an opportunity for you to demonstate your quality dancing skills? Cute Noodle photos and thanks for my 1st YOU TUBE experience, so emotional and humbling.( is that a word?)Is contacting Oxfam on your tomorrow's to do list? Hope H is feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home