Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, October 09, 2006

Another good thing about having a blog is that you can write about vaguely obscure things that happen to you that would be quite difficult to squeeze into normal conversation. For example, (this isn't actually something that happened to me, more something I've grown) this weekend two big red spots appeared on my forehead but they aren't really annoying like normal spots because their positioning makes them look like horns! H is quite freaked out by them especially when I reminded him I'm called Lucifer and told him I used to think I was possessed by the devil!

I would put a photo on my blog but that would mean I'd have to take an extreme close-up of my forehead with is definitely a no, no.

[A few hours later...]

Err, I've just realised they are funny as long as I don't have to leave the safety of my house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home