Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's taken me almost six months of blogging to get a bit fed up with it. (I've just realised I'm breaking my new format rule already, oh well. Ho hum.) Anyway, it's taken me lots of hours writing and reading my blogs to finally get a bit bored with the whole thing. Aren't you?

Or maybe more precisely, I'm bored with my life. This isn't a bad thing. I've been bored with my life lots of times before - in fact, it happens quite regularly as it would do if you are an 'at sea' kind of person. But now, as opposed to the other times, I think it's a good thing. It means I want to change my life and whereas before I thought I couldn't, and that depressed me, now I think I can. Hurrah!

I want to do more exciting things in my day and I want to be busy. I don't want to relay every tiny detail of my, frankly, not very interesting life to H when he returns home from work or on here on my blog (although often when you write things down it makes them seem better and more exciting than they were).

So, that's it really. I have nothing else to say. Of course, this is just for today and I'll probably change my mind tomorrow as I'm inclined to do.

And of course, when I've found wonderfully interesting things to fill my day with, I'm allowed to write about them.

Finally, for all you Angel fans out there, the crazy-named operation to stick the lung back together with an extra special drug seems to have done the trick. She even managed to escape home for the whole weekend. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent news about Angel!
I really look forward to reading your blog, please don't give it up.
Yes, you are right you can do so many worthwhile things,seize the moment! GOOD LUCK! X G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home