Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, September 25, 2006

H has got this week off work and I thought that we'd be going on fun day trips and exciting adventures but he's got me tidying and sorting things. It probably seems from my blogs that I spend my whole life tidying and sorting and sometimes I feel like that too. It definitely seems that I could tidy and sort from now to next year and still everything wouldn't be tidied and sorted. But I must be making some progress, surely... At least I can write things on here that, in the past, would've be written on paper so that's good for the environment too!

Despite H being off work, I'm a bit grumpy as my stomach is playing up and I'm having a not very fun day drinking lots of Klean Prep, a delightful stomach-sorting-out powder that you mix with a litre of water and have to gulp down quickly because otherwise the jug seems never-ending. And then, after you've drunk a couple of litres of this stuff, you're meant to drink loads more fluid as well. I'm not sure how that's manageable. Anyway, I should look on the bright side as, apparently, that's a good thing to do. The bright side is, is that I don't mind the taste of it. Well, not at the moment anyway, drinking it for a couple of weeks is another story altogether.

As I was feeling a bit down earlier (stomach and feeling that my life is in a not very happy groundhog day cycle), I decided to make some chocolate brownies to happy-me up (I know, another repetition activity but at least it's a fun and yummy one). Cooking brownies definitely did the trick although they're not as good as last time, which is all H's fault. H told me to make them in two tins as last time the brownie mixture spilled out the top of the ickle tin I used (although I rather liked it as it was yummy and crispy). Being an obedient girlfriend, I did what H suggested although because the mixture was thinner, it needed less cooking time which I didn't account for, obviously. Still, they're OK and baking is still classified as a top un-grumping activity.

As is having good things arrive in the post. My sister send me some really cute photos of Beale today and even some Beale fur which she'd stuck on a piece of paper. They made me smile lots.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay yeh!

Glad you went to the meeting-old people can make good friends, well if they are old with radics attitude.

Scribbled pieces of paper? What do you mean? (tidying loft and finding them in bucketfuls)-don't worry all going in a box marked 'W's bits of paper'.

Have a good week xxx p xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home