Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I woke up at 6-something this morning. I'm not sure exactly when because my eyes were too sleepy to focus on the clock. Anyway, I woke up thinking that my course would be a GOOD idea. Yes, I know, I know. H said: "Have you ever thought of becoming a yo-yo. Up down, down up, yes no. All you need is a piece of string."

I think this whole saga should go down as proof that I should never, ever, ever, ever be allowed into any position of responsibility when decisions of an important nature have to be made on a day-to-day basis. Or any decision for that matter. If I worked in a shop: what times shall we open? Umm... What stock shall we order... Umm...

How do I ever leave the house in the morning? ...Oh yes, lots of times I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home