Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I thought I'd blog again because I'm going a bit mad (yes, even madder than I already am). I've just been sitting on the sofa staring at the wall and the bookshelves which I guess is quite a weird thing to do. I want to read but I'm having a real problem concentrating at the moment so that's making me especially grumpy.

I've even got my shoes on which is my new way of making me do stuff. I figure that if I put/keep my shoes on it's like I'm about to go out and so I busy around tidying and washing up as if I was having to do these things speedily before leaving the house. Well that's the theory anyway. It was working quite well until I forgot it (I've only just remembered).

Also, I'm quite cross with myself as I seem incapable of doing more than one thing in a day. Today I was meant to walk Noodle and do a bit of food shopping (which counts as one thing as Noodle lives near the shops) and then go to Prescription Art. I really wanted to go to Prescription Art but totally failed (again), having been so ridiculously slow this morning despite being woken up early. I put it down to forgetting my shoe rule and the general rubbishness of a me. I've only managed to go to Prescription Art twice all summer. What HAVE I been doing? I haven't even got the excuse that I've been sleeping all the time.

Tomorrow I have to walk Noodle AND enrol at college which definitely counts as two things and will require much planning and efficientness. I'm looking forward to seeing people as hanging out on my own all day with only the varying friendliness of the shopkeepers for company is driving me crazy. Also when H comes home after work he often falls asleep on the sofa (ahhhh!) which doesn't do much for my communication skills. But I bet H, the poor boy, hardly looks forward to coming home and having to deal with a grumpy me and so sleeping is probably a better option.

Roll on college (slight problem that I still haven't done that blasted summer project - mind you there's still a week until the deadline...) and roll on saving my life and H's too.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss W and Noodle

Have a nice walk and enrolment. Does Noodle want to do an art course? He's got four paws so he could complete in 6 months.

Did you get the article about thyroid probs from grandmummy?

Just going to put the washing on with ECOVER of course! Getting on well with Alfred because I feed him but haven't got round to stroking him much.

See you soon babs love P xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home