Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Monday, September 11, 2006

Well, I've been trying really hard to get on with things and be happy and I think I've been doing quite well. But it's times like this when just one little thing that someone says (not about me but just about life in general) can really knock me back to where I was about six days ago.

I guess it's just how I am: too sensitive and too competitive and too...some other bad stuff.

I shouldn't complain though. I really shouldn't. Compared to Angel, I'm having a great time at the moment. She's having trouble with her pesky lung deflating again and has had to make the very difficult decision not to have her lung 'glued' as this would be a contraindication to transplant. So in the meantime she just has to hope her lung starts to behave and, of course, continue to wait...

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi W

Once again you've inherited some not very helpful stuff from those parents of yours. I was told by a therapist that I was too sensitive. However, it does have a positive side-appreciating lots of things from films to the sweetness of a beale paw.

Thursday is Gill's hospital day so that's no good. I have brought the Gozo T-shirt and H's present.

As befits the below stairs staff, I'm sleeping at the top of the house!

Love Pet and the rest x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home