Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I've been thinking about different formats which might make my blog easier to read and will enable people to go to the bit they are interested in. For example, if you're a positive-type you should go straight to the 'Getting-a-grip' section and if you're an eco-type you can skip all the self-indulgent stuff and go to the 'Being green' bit.

GRUMPINESS - Grrr, grrr, grrr. My stomach is playing up again. It meant I had to cancel my plans and spend the whole afternoon asleep. :( Also, I'm still eating things that are bad for me. Why have I got no self-control?

GETTING A GRIP - At least I had a Saturday sleeping day as although my week days are exactly the same as my weekends, they feel different. I think it's OK to spend time in bed reading and sleeping at the weekend, but in the week it just feels so bad.

On the positive side, I haven't had any really sleepy days for ages, and I have had quite a busy week (for me, anyway).

Also, I've taken a magnesium tablet to try and quell my sugar addiction.

BEING GREEN - You can't really beat the greenness of a day spent asleep.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you like raw carrot because in this house it's rare for a carrot ever to reach a saucepan.

So my tip of the day-bit like soup of the day, is always have carrots, apples, pears in the house ready for nibbling. Just think,you love cuty rabbits-do they eat demerera sugar or carrots?? love p xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home