Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, September 29, 2006

I've just eaten a raw carrot which is sooooo much better than my earlier pure sugar snack. Ergh, ergh, ergh. I'm still disgusted with myself. Now I'm cooking a jacket potato which I'll probably have with some beans. God, I'm so glad I don't live on my own because I would never bother to cook properly. I bet you're glad too because then you might have to put up with reading even more ridiculously exciting blogs about what I'm eating and what I'm cooking. Oh, I've just realised that I always blog about cooking - but that's normally about sweet things I've created in the kitchen with my own hands, which I think is much more exciting. Well, maybe only to me.

I took Noodle out for a walk today. I thought she was going to be all sleepy and ill-like but she jumped up all over me and was her cute Noodle self. In fact, she was triple-y cuter than normal as she had one of those plastic cone things over her head to stop her from biting her stiches. After our walk she fell asleep on my lap and there's nothing that happies me up more than having a warm animal lie on me. I haven't been getting much therapy from my Noodle walks recently (maybe it's because I've been so generally grumpy that even Noodle can't ungrump me) but today was definitely a feel-good event.

Last Sunday H and I went to an urban farm near our house where we saw some really cute bunny rabbit babies. (Do they have a specific name like a cub or a kitten or are they just called bunny babies?) Anyway after watching a really sweet white one bob around and eat straw twitching its cute little pink rabbit-y noses, I saw that they were for sale and were a mere bargain at £10 each. With my best wide-eyed-little-girl-lost look I said to H: "Pleasssse can we have a baby bunny. I promise I'll never be grumpy ever again."

Um, maybe the most unlikely promise ever to be kept. But obviously we don't have a garden and I think keeping rabbits inside is cruel. Also the fact that we live in a rented house where pets are banned puts another stop to the idea. Ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home