Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, September 29, 2006

Morning! H being here this week has meant I've been waking up and getting up much earlier, which I've decided is a good thing. So hurrah for him. I feel I need to praise him lots as I may have given the impression earlier in the week that he was holding a gun to my head and forcing me to tidy up. This wasn't the case at all and even if he had been, I wouldn't have minded as I finally woke up to the squalor that I was forcing us to live in!

All I need to do to remind me of this is to look around the sitting room right now (H has been away for just one night) and I can see that Lucy mess is already taking over.

Also in the last 24 hours I seem to have developed a worrying demerara sugar addiction, which I am only admitting to in the hope that it stops me from consuming the whole packet. Is this what all addiction is like? The first taste is quite nice but even though you know it's bad for you and makes you feel awful, you carry on doing it. Disgusting. I must stop now.

One good way of stopping is to leave the house. Which I am just about to do. Noodle is still recovering from having her mummy-bits removed last week so I am on dogsitting duty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home