Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I've been playing with candles this morning because I'm a secret pyromaniac and like watching the flames and playing with the melted wax. But you know what happens to naughty little girls who play with fire? No, the house hasn't burnt down but I have burnt my finger, well thumb actually. Twice. Ha, ha it serves me right!

The candles came out because it's been cold recently and I'm amazed by how much heat they give off. Also, I'm feeling a bit Christmasy, well not really but I couldn't believe that Leeds has already put its Christmas lights up. OK, they're not switched on but it's the beginning of October. Hello?!

H has just said that he thought I was going to write about interesting things and not my boring life anymore but I think it's funny. He's cross with me because I've been playing with candles and getting the wax everywhere. Except I haven't and am quite good really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home